• The Aztecs won their sixth straight league game dating back to last season and are now 22-5 over their last 27 MW games.• SDSU won its fourth consecutive game, its longest win streak since a four-game win streak from Nov. • San Diego State snapped Utah State’s three-game winning streak.It marks the first win for the Aztecs over a team that entered the game having won at least three straight games since Nov. • Under head coach Rocky Long, SDSU improved to 5-1 when having less than seven days of preparation for a game.
• SDSU snapped the following Utah State win streaks: seven games against unranked conference opponents and five games against non-Power 5 schools.
• San Diego State won its 17th straight game when rushing for at least 200 yards and is now 25-2 in the Rocky Long era when reaching 200-plus yards. • San Diego State rushed for 336 yards, the most allowed by Utah State since Oct. • The Aztecs had 17-plus points in both the first and second quarter for the first time in their Division I history (since 1969).
• SDSU broke 200 yards rushing for the fourth straight game for the first time since Oct. • SDSU scored its most points in a game (48) since scoring 49 in the 2013 Famous Idaho Potato Bowl.
We want our readers to add their point of view to every story but ask that they keep their comments relevant to the topic at hand. Threaten harm of any sort to staff, commenters or the subject of an article.
We will remove comments and possibly ban users who do the following: a.
If you have questions about these rules please contact our Digital Content Manager at: [email protected] you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.
23, 2015 Recap | Final Stats | Quotes | USATSI Photo Gallery | Photo Gallery SAN DIEGO - Utah State-San Diego State Postgame Notes Big Notes • San Diego State improved to 4-0 in Mountain West play, the school’s first 4-0 league start in the 17-year history of the Mountain West and first since 1993 WAC campaign.
• The Aztecs are 4-0 in league play for the fourth time in 48 seasons at the Division I level (1972, 1974, 19). San Diego State is outscoring its opponents, 127-42.
• SDSU won its 14th straight home game against unranked conference opponents.