Play the races and classes you’ve always wanted to try, wage war alongside your friends, and take your place among Warcraft’s finest.
To clash with the greatest army Draenor has ever known, you’ll need your own forces and your own fortress.
Construct a mighty garrison: an enduring home base integrated seamlessly with the world, not a hiding spot far from the action.
A union of great orc clans, the Iron Horde, tramples the planet Draenor beneath terrifying war machines. Your allies are legends from across time; your fortress a foothold in an alien land.
Lead the armies of one world against another…before the future itself is unmade. Opposing the Iron Horde are the heroes of Azeroth—at the heights of power they’ve always been destined for.
With Warlords of Draenor, Classic Warcraft races sport higher detail, updated animations, and new visuals that reflect the soul of their original models: teeth, bones, beards, ’hawks, and all. Even if you’re new or returning to the game, Warlords empowers you to boost one of your characters to level 90 and master new abilities at the gateway to Draenor, so that you can charge into grand combat right away.
Questhelper by nconantj, smariot, zorbathut, nesher, vipersniper Quest Helper is a Wo W Add On that integrates a list of waypoints for quests listed in the quest log into the world map.
The Add On aids in completing quests in the shortest amount of time by minimizing the walking distance between quests when following the waypoints displayed on your world map. If you use and like Quest Helper, please help support its development by making a donation: In-Game Commands: - /qh - Displays a list of command options.
- /qh settings - Displays the Questhelper settings menu.
- /qh hidden - Displays a list of hidden objectives.
- /qh ants - Toggles the option to enable the ant trails which are displayed between waypoints.
- /qh purge - Removes all your quest data from Quest Helper. Try this if Quest Helper doesn't seem to be working properly.
- /qh hide - Toggles the option to enable Questhelper's minimap arrow and addon icons and paths on the world map. This is normal with some versions of Quest Helper, and is caused by a conflict with an in-game button.
This issue will be resolved by the author via a future update.